Introduction – Why Choose Razor E100 Electric Scooters for Kids?
Razor E100 is currently one of the most popular Razor’s electric scooters for kids. It currently ranges at 6th place in Amazon’s Best Seller Rank for scooters (both traditional and electric ones) with more than 400 customer reviews. The question remains: does E100′s popularity truly reflects its quality? We will help you find out the answer to this question in this short review.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter for Kids – The main features
Let’s have a closer look at some of the main features characteristic for this particular product line of Razor’s electric scooters for kids. Most of them are clearly reflected in this model too.
- They are durable and reliable – Razor E100 comes up with a frame made entirely out of steel. Such a solution provides high stability and is way much safer and stronger than if it was made from other materials. This has a visible impact on the riding experience and safety.
- Long riding time – just like Razor E90, this model allows for 40 minutes of continuous use on a single battery charge. This is definitely enough for your kid to have tons of fun riding all around the place.
- Two rechargeable 12V batteries – after the scooter runs out of power, you can easily recharge the batteries at home. No other special equipment is needed. You can simply plug in the charger to the socket and wait a few hours till the battery is full. Depending on the specific battery model, each one has a battery life of approx. 200 full charges.
- Very simple to use – both the throttle and the brake are located underneath the scooter handle grips. There is no rocket science involved here. Simply use your right hand to accelerate and left hand to brake. This is the typical solution used in the majority of electric scooters for kids. Hardly any kid will have trouble with getting used to this very simple system.
- Reasonable ride speeds – Razor E100′s maximum speed of 10 mph allows your kid to have a pleasant ride around the neighborhood. While this is already quite fast, such speed is low enough to make sure that your kid stays safe and secure and fully controls the scooter.
Arnold A. Jones: Your go-to source for electric scooters, hoverboards, and skateboards, Bicycles! Riding enthusiast and expert sharing tips, trends, and insights for riders of all levels. Stay in the know with Arnold’s expertise.