The Best Bluetooth Hoverboards; well, the question here is why hoverboards would even need Bluetooth? The answer is simple, one, who doesn’t want speakers on almost anything, to just ride around or cruise while listening to their favorite tracks and two, the ability to control specific parameters with your smartphone, well who doesn’t want such things.
Now that we think about it, Bluetooth is now available on almost everything, be it phones, laptops, or even in gaming consoles, so why not hoverboards.
At one time, the concept of hoverboards might have been an odd thing out of many other creative ideas, but guess what, they are here, and they can be explained and not by magic or something from outer space. But from here on earth and yes compared to the original concept which became popular in 2013.
The hoverboards now come in different shape and sizes, designed for different terrains, so far without further ado let’s get right into it, The Best Bluetooth Hoverboards Which Will Make You Dance While Riding!
6 Best Bluetooth Hoverboards – Updated List
1. Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard
First on our list is the Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard, designed for those who like something a bit flashy to ride on.
It means that along with headlights comes with multiple LED lights located on a different part of the boards, so don’t worry, even if you are riding in the dark, nobody will let you go unnoticed.
Usually, when you think about hoverboards, safety is one of the things that cross your mind, so no worries.
- The HS2.0 got you covered; apart from having an anti-fire material made body, this board has been certified for safety.
- so when it comes to stability, the HS2.0 is among the best Bluetooth hoverboards on the market.
Like many other boards, this one too comes with several features and like most people who wonder what those features might be, then don’t worry, I won’t leave you hanging
- This board contains 2 LED headlights apart from the other LED lights, Bluetooth speakers so that you can listen to your favorite tracks while riding, can hit a max speed of 10 MPH with a distance of 10 miles ride range
An advanced self-balancing system for all you beginners to learn the art of hovering, so yeah, this board is the whole package.
The Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard can genuinely be considered as one of the best Bluetooth hoverboards a person can buy, and to not have it as a probable buy would be a wrong choice, so make sure to keep this as one of your options.
Second, on our list is the CBD 6.5″ Hoverboard made by, well CBD, a board with a UL2272 certification is one of the funkiest yet cool looking boards, also known to be in the ultimate series is among the best Bluetooth hoverboards out there.
- The first feature this board has to offer is the popular Bluetooth feature, mainly for speakers so that you can glide to your tunes, which, to be honest, everyone loves to do, but who says it limited to just that.
- You can listen to almost everything stored in your smartbooks, even audiobooks, and due to the speakers, you don’t also have to wear headphones, especially when we know that doing that can be dangerous.
- A self-balancing system has also been integrated into the board itself, so now beginners or kids don’t have to worry too much while learning, so kicks back and enjoy, but don’t go too over, you still have to get used to it.
- Fitted with 6.5″ wheels with high-quality rubber tires ensures full grip on the terrain that you have decided to trek along with flashy yet cool lights fixed on the bike
- The LED headlight on the front makes it much easier to ride in dark places and also indicates to others that you are there.
Now time for some technical stuff, this board has been equipped with 36V/4.0Ah battery, a dual 300-watt motor that has fast charging capabilities and can reach a speed of 9 Mph.
The CBD 6.5” Hoverboard is among the best Bluetooth hoverboards which many have become extremely satisfied with, and many have become the proud owner of this machine around the world.
Next up is the Swagtron T3 Premium Hoverboard Version 2, one of the simple-looking boards, but that doesn’t mean that it is not a monster, rather the opposite. For those with more weight than others, this board was designed for you.
- Being able to withstand a weight of 200 to 240 lbs almost all those who want to ride can ride without restrictions, and it has been said that gliding on hoverboards can have a positive effect on the body, so that means it is perfect for those who are looking to get fit.
Back to topic, this board is among the best Bluetooth hoverboards out there, and why is that you say? That is mainly because apart from music that you can listen to while riding this board you can also use the app designed for this board.
- It has different modes according to different terrains so you can have the best experience while riding the board or rather when you glide through the wind on this monster.
- Another reason the T3 is perfect is because of its wheels; possessing 10″ tubeless tires made with nylon make it ideal for all kinds of terrains, so rest easy and take this board with you and ride it anywhere.
Now for the bit of technical stuff, due to having double 350 Watt motor, it gives it the power to go fast and even climb slopes of 30-degree height while maintaining a top speed of 12 mph.
The Swagtron T3 Premium Hoverboard Version 2 is one of the most potent hoverboards out there, be it its physical body or the strength. Though it might be a bit difficult for beginners due to not having a self-balancing system, it is nonetheless one of the best Bluetooth hoverboards.
A UL2272 certified board, the TOMOLOO Hoverboard designed keeping in mind the fact that riders like to go out for long rides.
- The board itself is an electronic machine, it has a possibility to heat-up, and for that reason alone, the board has been designed with a high temperature and fire-resistant body.
- When one buys a board they at some point plan to take it to a new terrain, maybe a rugged and rough one, and for that reason, the TOMOLOO has been given strong and sturdy 8” tires which have been designed to withstand gliding in any terrains, so you don’t have to be skeptical as to where you ride.
- The next feature makes it perfect for those who are still not too use to rising a hoverboard, anti-slip handle design with an elliptical arc surface so that you feel no discomfort while riding and help you attain a perfect grip on your ride.
Though the TOMOLOO Hoverboard might not have an Advance self-balancing system in place, all it other features shadow that one flaw with all the features it gives.
Especially when it comes to the app facility and the incredible top speed it provides. It is definitely among my top picks for the best Bluetooth hoverboards.
One of the sexiest looking hoverboards you might find the LAMBORGHINI TwoDots Hoverboard, with its unique style and sharp edges, it has won over the hearts of many hoverboard fanatics. It is the most favorite of today’s list of the best Bluetooth hoverboards.
This board is much more powerful and much larger than the typical hoverboard, which means that even if you have big feet, you can still rest easy on this demon of a hoverboard, one of the best in its class.
- As this board is UL2272 certified, when it comes to safety and stability, not most can beat it, especially if you keep in mind that this board has gone through several tests and procedures before it hit the market.
- One of the most attractive and best features of the TwoDots is the tires, being of 8.5″ size, makes it one of the largest in the hoverboard, and that not all, being called unrivaled road presence.
No terrain is out of reach for the owners of this board having the best stopping power durability and traction, nothing is impossible.
This hoverboard not only possesses a self-balancing system but is also utterly controllable by an app that can be installed onto your smartphones.
Never forget the Bluetooth speakers, which have a superb sound, yes this board is one of the best Bluetooth hoverboards.
It is by far the best Bluetooth hoverboard on this list, the LAMBORGHINI TwoDots Hoverboard, a real monster. Not much to say about this board, simply check it out and trust me, you will love it.
Finally, the last on the list, the XtremepowerUS Premium 6.5″ Hoverboard, though not among the top-ranking boards, is still one of the best Bluetooth hoverboards available on the market. This board is considered to be one of the best starts off boards and has become very popular with beginners, but that still doesn’t mean that experts can’t ride it.
This board has been integrated with wireless Bluetooth speakers for all those music enthusiasts who can’t live without music in their life, so now you can enjoy gliding on the board while listening to your favorite tracks.
- This board has one of the best batteries available in the market, SGS Certified Lithium-ion hoverboard battery.
- It is SGS800573 tested and certified, and even apart from that, it is protected by a shell which protects it from drops, crashes, and overheating, yes this is one of the most secure batteries.
- What makes this hoverboard perfect for beginners is the advance self-balancing technology used in it, so now beginners will have an easy time learning the ropes and adapting to the thrill of the glide.
To be honest, the XtremepowerUS Premium 6.5” might not be the best of hoverboards, but if you look at it from a beginner’s point of view, then make no mistake, it can be considered as one of the best Bluetooth hoverboards for beginners.
Well, in today’s world, where technology continues to surpass its predecessors, just being simply technologically advance doesn’t cut it because if you look at it.
Does a hoverboard need Bluetooth or speakers? No, it does not, but the fact remains that if you keep two boards, one without the extra features and one with, which one would you buy? The one which gives you cooler things, so it is entirely understandable when one says that features are what makes the product sell. So now just one last thing, think before you buy a hoverboard, think of all your options and then choose accordingly and most important thing of all, make sure to ride safe and secure. For details about safety gear and tips are available here.